Sunday 26 February 2017

My Two.

So this is a post I have been inspired to do... it will hopefully allow me to record those small, ordinary things that happen on a weekly basis (hopefully if I can keep on top of it) where the littles make us proud or raise a smile with something that they say or do.  All my photos are currently taken on my phone so aren't anything spectacular but they are of my children and I hope that they will enjoy looking back at life when they were my littles. 



So without further ado... 

#1 

During half term it has been an absolute delight to spend time with this girl.  Little P absolutely loves singing and it has been so lovely to listen to her making up her own versions of songs or blasting out the classics like, ' All about the bass' and 'Shake it off!'  
I have been really proud of her listening skills over the last few days; there is definitely a progression in her understanding.  I can actually reason with her and she can see why doing something is the right idea.  She really is my best little girl-friend. 


#2 

 This little boy can finally jump! I mean like actually jump; both feet off the ground.  I know that sounds like such a silly thing to be proud of but trust me, the look of sheer pride on his face when he does it, would warm any heart.  I have also really loved listening to this little one playing with his toys.  His imagination has really sparked recently.  Although, most of his toys are generally under threat from a big fire, a dinosaur attack or a two minute time out! So funny. 



I have so loved just being mama and wife this week.  The quality time together was desperately needed and tremendously appreciated.  We have made some lovely memories that I will cherish. 

Posey and Lochlann, mama loves you to the moon and back again. 

Thanks for stopping by.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment