Friday 22 March 2019

New Hair | March 22nd

Just a mini little post about my little hair change!



I have literally had it trimmed and colored but the difference in the style has made all the difference.  I love it, I have had so many lovely comments from friends and people on instagram... I know its superficial but it feels nice to have a little boost sometimes doesn't it?! 

I had my hair done at Swish in Al Bandar at Al Raha Beach and I really like in there.  The salon is beautiful, has stunning views over the water and the girls in there are just lovely. 

The photos to come are also from a try on session in H&M that I did yesterday.  They have so many beautiful things in store right now, I could have spent a fortune! 

Hope you like my hair :) 




Thanks for stopping by, 






No comments:

Post a Comment