Tuesday 4 December 2018

Comfort & Joy... My Christmas PJ Picks

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope you enjoyed my last Christmas themed post.  I am here with my second festive themed post tonight.  I have been spying some great PJs on the market but this year (as am turning 30) I really fancy some, 'grown up' PJs.

So with that in mind, here are my festive PJ picks:



I decided to include 2 different styles that have caught my eye.  The first are dreamy pink PJs.  I love both pairs that I have included here.  I love the pair with black piped edging and the shorts for bottoms.  Shorts would work really well for me living in the Middle East and actually I always loved short PJs in the winter in the UK because the heating always made me hot anyway! The star print on this pair is a fab nod to the festive season without adorning the words, 'elf in training' across your chest! 😂

This gorgeous pair are from Topshop and you can find them here https://m.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/lingerie-nightwear-6914422/pink-star-jacquard-shirt-8240114

The second pink set of PJs are from Victoria's Secret.  These are a perfect example of a classic stripy satin pair of PJs.  I love how traditional yet luxurious they are.  I can just imagine sitting round the tree on Christmas morning wearing these! They are a great alternative to going the whole hog with festive PJs.  These will certainly see you into 2019 and beyond.  You can find them here  https://ww.victoriassecret.com/sleepwear/shop-all-sleep/the-satin-pj?ProductID=299752&CatalogueType=OLS

Now on to my favourite pairs in the post.

The first are if you're feeling particularly fancy as they are from the exquisite Liberty of London.
Aren't they just beautiful?  A classic, traditional pair of Christmas Pajamas which I have no doubt would see you through many a Christmas because after all they are from Liberty. Enough said.
You can find them here https://www.libertylondon.com/uk/liberty-christmas-tana-lawn-cotton-long-pyjama-set-R246045006.html?dwvar_000608213_color=31-NAVY#sz=60&start=61

Finally my absolute favourite pair from Marks and Spencers.  I just love how quirky these are.  They are traditional but modern and I just LOVE them. I mean come on, who doesn't love a festive flamingo?!
You can find them herehttps://www.marksandspencer.com/satin-safari-print-long-sleeve-pyjama-set/p/p60197761?image=SD_02_T37_1923J_F4_X_EC_90&color=NAVYMIX&prevPage=plp&pdpredirect and you are totally free to blame me for enabling you to buy these! 😍

There we have it some of my favourite PJs out on the market this festive season.  Check in again soon for another festive post.

Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment